- Weight : 8.8 ounces (US 7)
- 10.5mm heel-to-toe drop (forefoot height: 11mm, heel height: 21.5mm)
- Power Walking Impact Zone insole
- Reflective materials on shoe for safer night walking
- Move Frame™midsole structure with advanced ergonomic technologies
- Flubber midsole cushioning
- Outlast for temperature regulation
- Best for Power Walkers desiring a lightweight women's athletic walking shoe without the need for maximum stability
- Proper stepping and correct striding
- Enhanced Shock Absorption
- Lightweight Cushioning
- Move Frame™ Cell 5.0 : 18 frame bars positioned to provide independent support and elasticity for powerful walking. Show suits different walking styles.
- Flubber IN Midsole : Ultra light elastic material developed by PROSPECS produces a trampoline effect for energy return while also providing shock absorption to minimize injuries.
- Blown Rubber Outsole : Offers lightweight cushioning and grip Move Frame™Cell 4.0 : 32 frame bars positioned to provide independent support and elasticity for powerful walking. Shoe suits different walking styles.
- Athletic styling in neutral color with popular accent colors
- Move Frame
- This bridge style of frame with 8 bars promotes straight walking by dispersing the shock and balancing over/underpronation.
- Flubber 360
- Prospecs developed material helps reducing injuries and encourages effective use of body energy.
- Motion Controller
- Optimize the rolling motion
- Designed for Stability
- Designed for ideal weight dispersement and stability. Prevents injuries and promotes proper form of exercise motion.
- NASA developed material with heat control system helps maintain optimum temperature
PROSPECS Power Walk shoes run "generously true to size" for DRESS shoes. If in doubt between 2 dress shoe sizes, we suggest ordering the smaller of the two. Many Athletic shoes normally run small. We do not suggest ordering PROSPECS Power Walk shoes based on your athletic shoe size, as the PROSPECS Power Walk shoes will most probably be too big.
COOL WALK please note: PROSPECS Cool Walk shoes run more similar to athletic shoe sizing, which is different from the Power Walk size.
PROSPECS shoes run "generously true to size" for DRESS shoes. Order the size you would normally wear in Dress shoes. Size 12 and 13 are both "generous."
Unlike many other web sites that have special rules and lots of fine print, Prospecs offers $5 shipping on all orders shipped within the U.S.A. Orders shipped to Canada have a flat rate $50 shipping.
Prospecs understands that getting your items quickly is important to you so we’ll process and ship all orders placed by 11:00 AM PST the very same day, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Your order will be shipped via FedEx Ground ensuring your package will arrive within 2 to 7 business days, but no more than 10 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be happy with your purchase! Exchanging or returning is not a problem as long as shoes are kept in "like new" condition.
Merchandise purchased online may be exchanged or returned for size, fit or style reasons within 30 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been worn outside, shows evidence of excessive wear, misuse, or alteration. If you desire to return your Prospecs merchandise it's easy to do and it's FREE.
Send us an email to let us know what you'd like to do and we'll send you a Return FedEx label. Service@Prospecs-USA.com
Returns will be credited in the form of original payment and an e-mail notification will be sent. Please allow 1 - 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Always contact customer service for Return Authorization before sending any merchandise.
- Best in class! Posted on 9/30/13
- These are the best sneakers I have ever owned. I can walk forever. I am ordering a second pair.
- SO Comfortable! Posted on 5/25/13
P.S. on fit... I prefer to wear them with thick sox, and bought my regular shoe size. They fit great!
Terrific shoes. They are the first shoes I have walked long distances in comfortably. I used to not be able to stand on my feet for more than 5 minutes comfortably. These have made it so I can walk and stand comfortably. I wear them all day every day! And I love that they are endorsed by Yuna Kim, the new reigning world champion Ice Skater, after a 2 year hiatus!
- Love the Power Walk 503! Posted on 3/15/13
- Just tried these shoes on and they fit perfect! Super comfortable and the colors are awesome! I recommend the Power Walk 503!