- Weight : 11.6 ounces (US 7)
- 11.5mm heel-to-toe drop (forefoot height: 17.5mm, heel height: 29mm)
- Walking Impact Zone insole
- Move Frame™midsole structure with advanced ergonomic technologies
- Reflective materials for safer night walking
- High strength TPU applied to the sides to control excess foot motion
- Outlast for temperature regulation
- Proper stepping and correct striding
- Superior motion control
- Extra stability and propulsion
- Best for both serious power walkers and beginners who want enhanced sports walking exercise effect
- Move Frame™Cell 4.0 : 32 frame bars positioned to provide independent support and elasticity for powerful walking. Prospecs women's shoes suit different power walking styles.
- W Impact Zone Insole : The aggressive striding of sport walking results in a 30-degree contact angle with the ground, requiring more cushioning at the heel. This additional cushioning is one feature that differentiates PROSPECS women's power walking shoes from running shoes.
- High-Abrasion Outsole : Optimum traction with highly abrasion-resistant properties. Outsole designed to provide maximum coverage with minimal weight.
- Advanced ergonomic design to function effectively for power walking
- Stylish athletic design using current colors
- Simple shoe pattern minimizes rub and irritation
- Move Plus
- The motion controller based on walking engineering promotes straight walking while spreading the shock.
- Move Frame
- This bridge style of frame with 8 bars promotes straight walking by dispersing the shock and balancing over/underpronation.
- PORON (Shock Absorption Material)
- New shock absorption material with light weight and excellent ventilation
- Flubber 360
- Prospecs developed material helps reducing injuries and encourages effective use of body energy.
- Eva Cushion Insole
- Soft EVA material allows excellent comfort
- Motion Controller
- Optimize the rolling motion
- Designed for Stability
- Designed for ideal weight dispersement and stability. Prevents injuries and promotes proper form of exercise motion.
- foot and shoe flex as one to provide maximum comfort
- NASA developed material with heat control system helps maintain optimum temperature
PROSPECS Power Walk shoes run "generously true to size" for DRESS shoes. If in doubt between 2 dress shoe sizes, we suggest ordering the smaller of the two. Many Athletic shoes normally run small. We do not suggest ordering PROSPECS Power Walk shoes based on your athletic shoe size, as the PROSPECS Power Walk shoes will most probably be too big.
COOL WALK please note: PROSPECS Cool Walk shoes run more similar to athletic shoe sizing, which is different from the Power Walk size.
PROSPECS shoes run "generously true to size" for DRESS shoes. Order the size you would normally wear in Dress shoes. Size 12 and 13 are both "generous."
Unlike many other web sites that have special rules and lots of fine print, Prospecs offers $5 shipping on all orders shipped within the U.S.A. Orders shipped to Canada have a flat rate $50 shipping.
Prospecs understands that getting your items quickly is important to you so we’ll process and ship all orders placed by 11:00 AM PST the very same day, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Your order will be shipped via FedEx Ground ensuring your package will arrive within 2 to 7 business days, but no more than 10 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be happy with your purchase! Exchanging or returning is not a problem as long as shoes are kept in "like new" condition.
Merchandise purchased online may be exchanged or returned for size, fit or style reasons within 30 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been worn outside, shows evidence of excessive wear, misuse, or alteration. If you desire to return your Prospecs merchandise it's easy to do and it's FREE.
Send us an email to let us know what you'd like to do and we'll send you a Return FedEx label. Service@Prospecs-USA.com
Returns will be credited in the form of original payment and an e-mail notification will be sent. Please allow 1 - 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Always contact customer service for Return Authorization before sending any merchandise.
- The Power 4 is AWESOME Posted on 12/16/14
I wouldn't trade them for anything! I LOVE THESE SHOES! I'm going to get the PW 420, now, too!
I love the PW 405! I love the cushion and the stability! I can stand all day in them with no pain in my feet or my heels. And a walk outside is a real pleasure! These are great! I do think they run a shade large (I bought a half size smaller than usual).... and they do require an LITTLE bit of break in... because they are so much more supportive than other athletic shoes!
- Awesome shoe! Posted on 12/25/13
These shoes are so incredibly comfortable and well built. I wear them everyday and walk at least 2 miles daily. The soles still show no sign of wear!
I wear a size 11 in athletic shoes and ordered the 11's in these. The sizing was perfect for me.
Would love to order the trail version as soon as my size is available.
Thanks to Prospecs for making a great shoe!!
I've worn the 405's for several months now and can't say enough great things about them. I am a larger build woman and have had miniscus repairs in both knees. Tried all types of quality walking shoes, but always had some knee and occasional foot pain. Not anymore since wearing these shoes. I believe the design corrected my foot and knee mechanics, thus eliminating discomfort.
- Compliments and sizing Posted on 6/29/13
I love the shoes. I am getting a lot of compliments on them! They run just a little big. I normally wear a dress shoe size 6.5 or 7 and in Prospecs the 6.5 fits perfect! Thank you!
- 2 1/2 hr walk pain free! I L!OVE 'em Posted on 6/6/13
Thanks again for all your help.
These shoes are incredible! 2 1/2 hour walk with all my physical problems...no pain and could have kept on going!
- Praise for Prospecs Posted on 5/25/13
- I can not say enough praises on behalf of Prosepcs. I have had surgery on both of my feet and my Prospecs are my every day way of life. My feet have never felt better. I am still very impressed, as I have had them for almost two years now, and for me to wear them daily, they have by far exceeded any other walking shoe I have ever purchased! Life expectancy for previous walking shoes for me was about 4 months! I am one happy Lady!!
- Love Them!!! Posted on 5/24/13
- I got a pair of these for a trial, to test out and give my opinion.. I adore them!! Special note: they run about a 1/2 size large...no need to round up your size. What a great shoe!!
- Normally I'm a size 10, Prospecs I'm a 9 1/2 .. AND IT FEELS GREAT!! Posted on 4/30/13
I usually wear a size ten.. HOWEVER! in these specific shoes I wear a 9 1/2! They fit the same way a 10 would, but the tag reads a smaller size! Which in my opinion IS AWESOME! Confident and comfortable on my feet all day long! :-)
Love love LOVE my Power Walk 405!